XP Defender 2013 is fake software which is distributed by h*acker through compromised websites. Once this malware has entered into a computer, it will act like a legitimate anti-virus program designed for windows xp. Soon after it will run fake campaigns on infected PC telling user that computer is seriously infected with viruses that must be removed very soon. XP Defender 2013 will claim that it has detected all the nasty threats on your computer but as you are using trial version of this program, it is unable to remove these malwares. Now you will be asked to get the pro version of XP Defender 2013 that costs around $90 to get your PC cleaned. Please do not believe such scary and rubbish alerts appearing on your screen because XP Defender 2013 is not a real virus removal program but a harmful virus itself. Do not pay for XP Defender 2013, Find a way to get rid of it instead.
As you can see in the snapshot of XP Defender 2013 above. This malware will completely take over your system. It will act like a protection tool for your machine. To look more realistic, its fake scanner utility will act to scan your PC. Some malicious file names would also be mentioned as “infections found” in scan processes and result screen. As soon it completes scanning your PC, you will find that all options on XP Defender 2013 do not work. You cannot remove the detected viruses. Firewall, proactive security and personal security etc functions are just labels that do not work. You will be told to Register for “XP Defender 2013″ full version that costs $90, to avail all of its services. Please do not fall for this tricky scam. XP Defender 2013 is just a bogus program that cannot detect or remove malwares from any system. It is just a hoax that display pre-made popups with fake alerts and warnings. Do not pay for it, all you have to do is to find the way to remove XP Defender 2013 instead.
Do not Forget:
XP Defender 2013
- is a harmful threat that can make your system slow downis a harmful threat that can make your system slow down
- It may steal your private data like credit card info & logins
- It can open up backdoors on your system to allow ha*ckers access your system remotely
- It will run fake scary campaigns on your system to force you buy its non-existing services
- It may install additional malwares by connecting to remote server
- It may block some important windows functions like REGEDIT tool and Task Manager
- It may disable your current legitimate anti-malware program
How to remove XP Defender 2013 virus manually:
To remove this virus manually, complete the following set of tasks. Do not forget to create a backup before getting started to the manual removal guide.
Stop XP Defender 2013 processes:
Delete its malicious files:
* Find its files in the specified folder to remove.
To remove this virus Automatically, We suggest following tools: